Thursday, August 11, 2011

The sad part...

So...my big kiddos are going back to school next week. Monday. I can honestly say...I am heartbroken.

They make me crazy enough to be admitted to a psych ward. But still...I don't want them to leave me.

We seem to have just found our summer stride. Not as much sibling fighting, more helping mom out...a fair measure

of giggling and shushed whispers from imaginary expeditions... And now they are going back to school.

You would think I was sending them off to boarding school. I'm not. Just down the road a bit...for sixish hours a day.

I am sure the baby and I will stare at each other for the first week. The entire week. We won't know

what to do. That...or we'll party. A party in Target...or Ihop. Swell.


I still wish summer lasted longer...


I have a list of activities to Accomplish before then end of summer...


Up next. Canning. With the kids. It will be an adventure.


It will be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment