Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pretty much...

A) I LOVE the Brooklyn Bridge. I consider it "my" bridge. Some day I will stand upon that glorious structure and publicly claim it as only mine! I will! Watch!


B) I love pocket watches. Not as much as "my" Brooklyn Bridge...But boy...I sure do love them!


C) Conclusion...I really should have this necklace. Like now. I mean it. Really.

Found here... It popped up on my twitter. I guess it is supposed to appear at this fantastic shop...However, I don't know when that will be...So I did some research (read : stalked around the interweb)...Lookey what I found!



Seriously...I'm just sharing cause I'm so nice...You buy it before me??? You know the drill... You will be tackled and robbed. Just in case you wanna risk it...This fantasticness can be found here....


You are welcome. And warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment